I saw this tag on A Novel Glimpse and it sounded so fun so of course I needed to do this!
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf – Which book is it?
3. Pick a book in your city/state/country.
Not only is in in California, it’s near Sacramento too.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
London and Hogwarts. Two birds, one book/stone.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I loooved the Baby-sitter’s club series all the way up until Junior High. I would still read them too if I had any. There is a used bookstore here that has a TON. And if I had a daughter old enough to read them, or a daughter, I would buy them all.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Took me two months. Boring. Slow. Had no climax.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
I have had the whole series on my bookshelf for 4 years. Haven’t even picked them up!
Not tagging now, I have to go to the store, but I will come back later and do so!